Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
Also known as our “Diamond in the Wilderness”, this grand Chateau sits on the shores of Lake Louise, overlooking the Victoria Glacier.
One of Banff National Park’s first mountain resorts, the guest rooms are all furnished with an alpine charm.
A variety of Lake Louise winter tours and activities await just outside the door including cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, ice-skating, dog-sledding, snowmobiling, ice-climbing and of course downhill skiing and snowboarding at the Lake Louise Ski Area.
The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise has one of the most frequent bus services to the Lake Louise Ski Area (every half hour). The Lake Louise Ski Area is about 15-20 minutes away on the complimentary Lake Louise ski bus service.
Contact us for more information or to book this luxurious Lake Louise hotel.
The Fairmont Gold Floor Rooms
Experience the ultimate in service! Available Gold Floor Rooms located on the 7th floor include the following room types: Fairmont Room, One-Bedroom Suite and Junior Suite.
The Gold Floor Benefits include:
- Private Fairmont Gold check-in/out on the 7th floor.
- Access to an exclusive concierge service, daily from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Exclusive Fairmont Gold Lounge serving food and drinks
- Complimentary valet parking
- Evening turndown Service
- Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast
- Coffee press and kettle
- Fully stocked honor bar, daily from 11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Complimentary coffee, tea and soda throughout the day
- Complimentary hor d'oeurves
- Overnight shoe shine and newspaper delivery
Ski Accommodations in Lake Louise
More featured Lake Louise Ski Accommodations are below:
Mid-Range Lake Louise Hotel:
Lake Louise Inn