Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel
The Fairmont Banff Springs has been a symbol of Rocky Mountain magnificence for more than a century. Styled after a Scottish baronial castle, The Fairmont Banff Springs is set within picture perfect surroundings.
From wine tasting to afternoon tea, and with the hugh selection of dining options, there is plenty to keep you entertained.
The health facilities allow you to work out, or relax with style. With grand decor accompanied with magnificent views you won't want to leave this hotel!
Experience timeless beauty and luxurious comfort in a pristine wilderness - staying at The Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel will leave you with an unforgettable experience.
Contact us for more information or to book this Banff hotel.
The Fairmont Gold Floor Rooms
Experience the ultimate in service! Available Gold Floor Rooms located on the 5th floor include the following room types: Fairmont, Deluxe, Junior Suite, One-Bedroom and Two-Bedroom Suites.
The Gold Floor Benefits include:
- Private Fairmont Gold check-in/out on the 5th floor.
- Access to an exclusive concierge service, daily from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Exclusive Fairmont Gold Lounge serving food and drinks
- Complimentary valet parking
- Evening turndown Service
- Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast
- Coffee press and kettle
- Fully stocked honor bar, daily from 11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Complimentary coffee, tea and soda throughout the day
- Complimentary hor d'oeurves
- Overnight shoe shine and newspaper delivery